Web Design

BUILD A CUSTOM QUOTE

Easily estimate the cost of a website with this great tool

GET STARTED

0$

Thanks, we will contact you soon

Website Features (2 of 6)

Social Media Integration : $0

Testimonial Slider : $0

Google Analytics : $60

- +
1

Extra Pages : $200

Any page past the "homepage" (about us, contact, services)

E-commerce : $600


Blog : $300

We will set up a blog and post 2 initial blog posts

Branded Email Accounts : $30

name@yourbrand.com

Youtube Video Embed : $35

Video Background Slider : $300

Event Calendar : $200


Subscription Form : $200

Let people subscribe to your email list

Appointment Booking : $60

Google Map Embed : $50

Let your customers know how to easily locate your business

We Find Your Photos : $250

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

GET A QUOTE FOR A BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE

Wordpress

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

5 of 6










What happens next?

  1. 65% of the total is due at the start and the remaining 35% will be due when the website goes live
  2. You will have 3 revisions of the website before it's completed
  3. Price does not include hosting
  4. You provide all pictures if you haven't selected the "we find your pictures" option
  5. You provide all content for each page you order
  6. Please allow up to 6 weeks for the project to be completed
  7. We will be in touch shortly!
You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

4 of 6

Let us know some websites that you like the look of. Please paste the URLs below




You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

3 of 6


We will optimize up to 5 pages of your choosing




You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Final cost

The final estimated price is :

Summary

Description Information Quantity Price
Discount :
Total :
Black Bear SEO offers 3 revisions to the website with an estimated time of completion around 6 weeks. All content and images submitted are required to be unique and copyright free and ready for commercial use without modification. Black Bear SEO does not offer refunds under any circumstance 

ORDER MY WEBSITE